Zoll Propaq MD Defibrillator -Perfect for Tactical Evacuation Care, and Air Medical Rated, AAMS
The Zoll Propaq MD Defibrillator offers multiple display modes to operate in bright sunlight or during night missions (NVG-friendly display). The battery system and AC power charger provide worldwide sea, land, and air operating capabilities for this rugged device. The Zoll Propaq MD Defibrillator can monitor all physiologic parameters and provide numerous shocks for over six hours on a single battery charge.
- The Zoll Propaq MD adds defibrillation and pacing to the Propaq monitor you know and trust—yet weighs less than the Propaq 206.
- Exceptionally rugged and reliable to withstand hostile environments, the Propaq MD is engineered to meet military and airworthiness standards.
- Designed with the user in mind, it’s intuitive and easy to use.
- At the push of a button, it transforms from a basic, user-friendly vital signs monitor to the most advanced and comprehensive monitoring device available.
- The Propaq MD can display up to four waveforms simultaneously as well as a full 12-lead ECG for on-screen review.
- Plug and Play technology maximizes clinical efficiency.
- The hot swappable 6-hour battery provides twice the operating time of your current Propaq.
Zoll Propaq MD Defibrillator Specifications
- Weight: 10.6 lbs. without paper and battery 11.7 lbs. with paper and battery
- Dimensions: 8.9” x 10.4” x 7.9”
- With soft handle: 8.9” x 8.75” x 7.9”
- Type: Bright, Color, LCD TFT
- Brightness: User adjustable
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Waveform Traces: Up to 4 waveforms
- Display Modes: Standard, High Contrast, NVG (night vision goggle) Friendly
- Waveform Display Width: 11.5 cm
- Zoll Propaq MD Defibrillator: Rechargeable, user replaceable, lithium-ion battery
- Operating Time: 6 hours (display brightness at 30%, ECG, Sp02, EtCO2, IPx3, Temp x2 and NIBP every 15 min, and 10 200-joule shocks)
- Battery: Size: 182 mm x 95 mm x 31 mm
- Battery Weight: 1.36 lbs
- Battery Indicators: 5 battery capacity LED
- indicators, fault indicator, recalibration indicator
- Recharge Rate: 4 hours to 100%
- AC Power Adapter: 100-240 VAC 50, 60, 400 Hz(@110V)
- Operating Temperature: 0° – 50° C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15% – 95%, NC
- Operating Altitude: Up to 15,000 ft
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -30° – 70° C
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, 100g, 6ms half sine
- Two YSI 400/700 compatible channels
- Range: 0° – 50° C,
- Units: °C or °F
- Display: T1, T2, and Delta temp
- Accuracy: ± 0.1° C
Master Medical Equipment is happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning equipment needs. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team is here to for you. We have an online chat feature where you can reach out to us through our website. Or give us a phone call at: 866-704-5617. For questions about what service options are for your equipment, MME highly recommends ReNew Biomedical! Highly trained technicians are here to help find a solution for you! Call 866-955-3052 to call ReNew today!